Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why Is Sleep So Hard To Come By?

Post Dated: May 27th, 2009

My brain is boiling over. Today I wrote a collective twenty-five pages, played (and won) thirty-six different variations on sudoku, watched eight movies and the basketball game, read more than a hundred pages of fiction... and I’m still not tired? Plus, I created a website, made twenty-two bucks, submitted a play to a publisher, and submitted fifteen headshot/resumes to different production companies...

There’s so much going on in my head that my body can’t get a moments rest. Pretty weird, eh? And if you think that’s odd... this isn’t all that different from a normal day for me. Just, I usually get out a little bit and see some friends and stuff... oh, I played with the cats, that takes time and energy considering how crazy Kobe Cash is... and he carries the energy over to Dexter who would usually be trying to sleep all day.

But it’s cool. I’m not complaining so much as confused. Why is sleep so hard to come by? And why am I still not tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment