Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fire & Sea

Just a warning folks, this one’s made specifically to depress me. Why would I do that? To write a script... a tragedy. I’ve never really gone all-out drama before, so I need some help putting me in the mood. That’s where this newest mix comes in.
I tried to tell the story putting these songs in a corresponding order to the events that were already pre-planned... and it’s definitely been doing the trick. Take a look:
1. El Condor Pasa (If I Could) - Simon & Garfunkel
2. Know You Rider - Hot Tuna
3. Wait - The Kills
4. I Could Die For You - Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Eli’s Coming - Three Dog Night
6. Spitting Out The Demons - Gorillaz
7. Street Spirit - Thom Yorke
8. God, Make Up Your Mind - Cold War Kids
9. Lovetones - The Duke Spirit
10. How Kind Of You - Paul McCartney
11. Dogs - Damien Rice
12. My Alcoholic Friends - The Dresden Dolls
13. Gap - The Kooks
14. Long As I Can See The Light - Creedence Clearwater Revival
15. Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
16. Stinger - Razorlight
17. Who’s Gonna Save My Soul - Gnarls Barkley
18. Bottom Of The Sea - The Duke Spirit
19. I See You - The Duhks
Try to make up your own story to go with these songs and maybe put an outline below... maybe we can compare notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment