Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mr. Smith Began The Idealism Wow! Campaign





Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (1939) is a fantastic film. And I’d like to think that if I were a Senator, I’d be just like him... sadly I’m not. And most of the people who really are, are more like Paine before his super reformation. That being said, I don’t see how anyone can have qualms with Idealism... Idealism is a good thing. It means we are striving to:
a. Be better people, and
b. make the world a better place.
In that vein, I just recently discovered a company called Tom’s Shoes. If you’ve never heard of them, you should check ‘em out. Some very cool designs all for a great cause.
Now I’ve been on an Idealism cloud for  years, but Mr. Smith Goes To Washington makes me want to go that extra mile. Plus Filibuster is a really funny word. Clap if you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment