Thursday, August 27, 2009

Breaking The Rules I Set Out To Promote

Post Dated: August 3rd, 2009

It’s been a crazy couple of months. And as you can see I haven’t updated this blog in a while. See, the Universe gave me some opportunities and I couldn’t say no. But this isn’t a story of love and unity, rather one of coming back to Earth.
I was trying to write it all out, but I’d rather just give you the short version. I left my job and was immediately rewarded with a slew of auditions. I booked four gigs and life was good. 
Then someone hit-and-ran my car. And everything I had been ignoring... all of the relationships I had been unhappy with suddenly forced their way to the forefront of my mind.
See the Universe runs on two major laws, the Law of Love and the Law of Opposites. I like promoting the Love one, but Opposites have to intervene. Things can’t be great forever. Life needs drama.
So the negativity I took from that one experience forced its self into my view of everything. I developed a bit of spite. And my mind is in a place of disrepair right now. I’m working to redevelop my happiness, and all will work out I’m certain, but I’ve needed some time.
Hopefully, I’ll be back to myself in a short while. But my ideals are still spinning a little... still asking pointless questions and searching for half answers.
I’m still loving, but there’s a bit of me that needs to vent. That may be the healthy way to live in general... but I don’t want to break my own rules again. I never want to fall into an angry mindset... at least not for longer than ten minutes at a time.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment