Friday, February 18, 2011

5000 Fathoms

I'm falling into a rabbit hole. I never feel like this, like the world around me is so specific. I feel like everything is happening faster and faster and I'm doing an alright job of keeping up because I haven't taken a moment to look back. I guess this is that moment. This could sound like bragging and I suppose I'm pretty lucky, but I haven't felt bored for even a second in the last month. Every inch of living just feels like another moment of time. The world is grounded. My feet are always touching. The FF button is on and it's stuck.
5000 Fathoms:

1. Transhuman - Jungle Fiction
2. The Man Who Played God - Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse
3. BaƱana Baby (Tomorrow Comes Today) - Gorillaz Vs. Space Monkeyz
4. One Of These Mornings - Moby
5. Money Worries - Bedouin Soundclash
6. The Birth - Stardeath and White Dwarfs
7. Latin Simone (Que Pasa Contigo) - Gorillaz
8. Monica - Tortoise
9. Come Rain Or Come Shine - Alison Eastwood
10. Proudest Monkey - Dave Matthews Band
11. Leil - Sufjan Stevens
12. It's Just That Simple - Wilco
13. In A Silent Way (DJ Cam Remix) - Miles Davis
14. Holland - Sufjan Stevens
15. River Man - Nick Drake
16. Ghost Return - Moby
17. Dirge - Bob Dylan & The Band

No comments:

Post a Comment