Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cement And Solstice

My life is back on track. I'm working and actually trying to make things work. I haven't been just plain lazy in a while. And that's a good thing. Spring is happening and soon it'll be on the outs and summer'll take over. And my mind is on the future. I'm planning and planning to make money to fund projects I'd like to get underway. I've completed the first step, and that's writing. I'm working on the second, and that's funding. The overwhelming number of steps to actually get things moving do not frighten me at this point. They just seem like obstacles I'll be glad to reach and take. 'Cause the future is coming fast. And we've all got to be ready to lay the bricks before winter hits:

1. Either Way - Wilco
2. Nothing At All - The Shins
3. The Seed (2.0) - The Roots
4. And It Rained All Night - Thom Yorke
5. On Mercury - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. The Well And The Lighthouse - The Arcade Fire
7. Offcell - Pinback
8. Old Man Time - O.A.R.
9. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Antony & The Johnsons
10. On Again, Off Again - Sean Lennon
11. Missed The Boat - Modest Mouse
12. One More Time With Feeling - Regina Spektor
13. Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? - Moby
14. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead
15. Under The Milky Way - Sia
16. When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
17. Life On Earth - Tiny Vipers
18. The Seer's Tower - Sufjan Stevens
19. Honey Or Tar - CocoRosie

No comments:

Post a Comment