Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Holiday Mini Mix

I’ve been swept up in the season hence the less than little average posts this month.  But I didn’t forget about ya’ll and I am very excited to be moving into a new year with some new ideas for this page. Anyways, here’s a mini mix I had been working on... it turns out, I don’t have many holiday songs, no sir. And of the ones I do own, only a fraction are interesting or new to me... so here are those:

1. Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong
2. Holy, Holy, Holy - Sufjan Stevens
3. Happy Xmas - John Lennon
4. We Three Kings - The Boxmasters
5. Star Star - The Swell Season
6. Soul Cake - Sting
7. A Change At Christmas - The Flaming Lips
8. My Dear Acquaintance - Regina Spektor

Well Happy Chocolate Santa Day while it lasts. Hope you’re spending it with the people you most wanna see and be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment