Monday, September 12, 2011

Miracle Gardens

Sometimes I think about the way the world changes, the glass bulb that flinches like society. Is it really true that we don't know where we stand in the grand scheme of the universe? Or what is the universe, for that matter? When I come around from the daze of contemplation I often recognize that I myself have gone through a quick change of my own. Every day I see the world, and every day I find something new in that something. If you can bare to be in your mind and thinking; if you don't mind hearing your own voice in your head jumping from one concept to another, allowing you to understand how those two things make sense together, or why that was made in the same universe as this. You should try to. I bleed to find those answers. Every day I search and search, and I am only unhappy when I come in contact with something that I haven't solved yet. Because each person, each moment is a puzzle with something hidden just under the surface that can unlock a door.

I often wonder about the rest of the world; what I know of it which is very little (I've never been off the continent), and how we work with it: exist with it. Why are we fighting? I don't mean we shouldn't protect ourselves, that'd be stupid. I just mean, there's no reason to if we can find peace in a world that is only sometimes spiteful. Eventually countries change their minds and see peace as a better option. Be the bigger man. Let the words fall on the table and see who picks them up. It may be that we've been disagreeing without explaining our aspirations for the future to one another... if we're keeping open and continuous contact with others and we can find ways to bond everything seems more plentiful. We create miracle gardens.
1. High Speed - Coldplay
2. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
3. Fear Of Sleep - The Strokes
4. Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
5. Be Good To Them Always - The Books
6. Hurricane Drink - Florence + The Machine
7. Go It Alone - Beck
8. Rods And Cones - Blue Man Group
9. Cupid De Locke - Smashing Pumpkins
10. Let You Down - Dave Matthews Band
11. Rental Car - Beck
12. Long Division - Deathcab for Cutie
13. Circle Of Life - Mark Rapp
14. '81 - Joanna Newsom
15. Give Up The Ghost - Radiohead
16. The Midnight Special - Creedence Clearwater Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment