Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finally Truly In The World

I've been seeing things more clearly. I've been hoping more strongly and understanding more deeply.

Take from those words what you will, and maybe you are way past me and maybe you have not yet reached this part of your life. I expect very few people to actually be right on this level with me at this moment. It seems too fleeting.

I wake up and feel reality. Things don't seem like some big mystery. They just seem true.

Basically, for the first time in my life, I actually feel like I am living my own life. It's hard to do sometimes. But I can see the places where I am accomplishing and where I have fallen behind, and I can understand what it is I probably need to do to make it all work out. Though it's difficult to get on top and get out and make it all happen. It's difficult, but worth the effort.

I can recognize my own flaws.

Finally Truly In The World:

1. Careless Love/Even If Love - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
2. White Bird. Blue Sky - Deuter
3. Faded From The Winter - Iron & Wine
4. Sweet Thing (Live) - David Bowie
5. Cayman Islands - Kings Of Convenience
6. Tres - Pinback
7. The Rooster Moans - Iron & Wine
8. A Breaks B - Andrew Bird
9. (Wish I Could) Hideaway - Creedence Clearwater Revival
10. Moonchild - King Crimson
11. Candyland - CocoRosie
12. Toujours Vouloir - The Duhks
13. Wishful Thinking - Wilco
14. Yesmen And Bumsuckers - Delta Spirit
15. I Saw You Walk Away - Badly Drawn Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment